There have been many studies done on the benefits of doing jigsaw puzzles, and here are some of the results.
Our nature jigsaw puzzles also include interesting, educational information about the featured animals and plants.
- improved memory
- better problem solving skills
- improved visual-spatial reasoning
- increased IQ
- increased attention to detail
- improvement of short-term memory
- longer life spans
- less likelihood of developing Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss or dementia
- exercises both the logical and creative parts of the brain
- improves brain activity in persons suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia or memory loss
- improves fine motor skills
- better collaboration when used as a group activity